Thursday, January 28, 2010

Morning is Breathtaking on the Gulf







This morning I ran down to the beach to catch the sunrise. The vista view portlights in the Airstream were signalling that it was going to be absolutely lovely! The pictures speak for themselves but there were definitely several thoughts emerging as I walked by the shore. I am...
  • my Father's daughter because I love the early morning and enjoy the beauty of nature with a spirit that wants to protect it
  • my Mother's daughter because I love to walk along the beach, breathe in the fresh air and listen to the bird song and the sound of the sea

Being by the Gulf, feeling the warmth, taking in the beauty and discovering the little treasures that the sea surrenders after every storm just makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment