Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Myrtle Beach 2010

Myrtle Beach, the sand is not as white as Perdido, but the sea is just as beautiful. We walked the dogs on the beach, something that is allowed here until May. Rudy and Reggie loved it...Reggie b-lined it for a young woman in a bikini and made friends as he always does...I can see I will have to be walking the dogs with Richard or who knows what "mischief" reggie will get him into!


This is the view from the Airstream door . This morning the sea was very calm and lovely.
Love birds...there is a long beaked white one out there too that I need to get a picture of...no idea what it is!


We went out to explore a little last evening...
This park also has multiple ponds with fountains...nice.

1 comment:

  1. ElleX from the CarolinasDecember 25, 2010 at 10:02 AM

    I am glad you enjoyed my home state of SC. I, too, love Myrtle Beach (specifically, North Myrtle Beach)! And even though I live in North Carolina, I try to make it to Myrtle Beach at least once a year.

    I found your blog via LongLongHoneymoon.com.

    ReplyDelete