Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to All...





Well it is Christmas again and Richard and I and Rudy and Reggie are enjoying some warm weather at the Beach. It is always hard to miss family at this time of year but they all know our hearts and thoughts and spirits are with them. It is a busy time for everyone and we often do not get time to sit back and relax and just enjoy the scenery, whether it is palm trees and rolling oceans, Christmas trees and crackling fires or southwest sunsets and cactus flowers. As you enjoy this holiday season remember to think about what is truly important in your lives and be thankful for all the blessings you have.


One of my facebook friends wrote this morning "may you be filled with the meaning of the season, be with those who matter, heal the relationships (where needed) and give voice to the love in your heart" and I could not have said it better myself. Life is so short and the time flies by whether we like it or not!

My message for my daughters and son-in-law and my grandchildren is that I love you all and every day you are filling my heart with joy! Have a blessed Christmas and enjoy all the time you have together this holiday season with family and friends. In the photos selected for this post, I just wanted to show the grandkids three things: Reggie as a Reindeer, my smiling face.. :-) and that Santa goes to the Beach to sun himself before he makes his rounds! Merry Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment