Sunday, August 16, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!!!

Time flies when you are having fun and keeping busy as has been our life of late. It has been a while since I posted anything since we have been busy with the grandchildren, the house renovations, the garage sale prep, the visits from Alabamians and life in general! In this post I am sharing some summer fun but also lamenting over the fact that the summer is flying by and we will soon be thinking of heading south again. We have not even put the boat in the water this year so I have posted some shots her of it from last year and if we get it out this week I shall return with new pics.

Here is a shot of Brooklyn learning to row at the cottage with her daddy looking on, one of Brooklyn with her Auntie Louise's Doll from 25 years ago and one of both Payton and Brooklyn with their Aunt Louise. It was a beautiful day in early August and we were happy to share the time together.













This week will mark one year of retirement for me and it seems the time just flies by too fast. I am enjoying this new lifestyle so much it is a wonder we didn't start sooner.








No comments:

Post a Comment