Sunday, June 13, 2010

June is Beautiful!

The amazing beach of Perdido Key Florida and Alabama before the Gulf Oil Disaster of 2010.

Derek, Payton and Madison at Brooklyns birthday party. Maddy at the park with Nana and Brooklyn this week. Brooklyn rode the whole way standing on the front of the stroller so Maddie could lie in it!


Brooklyn got a bee sting at the cottage with her Mom and Dad and sisters. It took a while to blow up to this level but she was a trooper even though she had one eye shut tight! She let me hold a cool cloth on it and we counted to twenty together. Funny thing was when I got to nineteen, she yelled out twenty after...what a smartie pants! :-)


At the park her Mommy used to play at Brooklyn feels right at home these days.

I have been busy working lately but it has been nice to get time with the girls in too. I can't wait til Payton is off school, I have some projects to do with her too!


I included a picture from the Gulf of Mexico so we all can remember the devastation the oil spill is causing there...the turtles would be returning to the ocean after laying their eggs when it first happened and now the babies would be hatching, I hope they have moved them!

No comments:

Post a Comment