Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Florida Beckons Again so it is Launch Day Tomorrow !!!


The dogs have been patiently waiting to leave the house and head south again! Rudy is enjoying the fire one last time.
We are looking at a similar trek as last year I 81 through New York to I 90 West to stop at Buffalo first night. Second day will be along I 90 below Lake Erie to I 71 South through Cleveland, Columbus (second night)and Cincinnati; picking up I 65 South in Louisville, (pronounced Lewville by the locals), Kentucky on to Nashville, Tennessee, (third night) Birmingham, Alabama (fourth night)and then Perdido Key, Florida.
This is a special year since I will be returning a week after we get to Florida for the pleasure of the birth of another grandchild. What treasures they are! I have so enjoyed my summer of caregiving with Payton and Brooklyn, getting to know the girls better has been wonderful. I will say that looking after two active, spontaneous, and energetic girls is not without it's challenges though for a "Granny Nanny"!
So one daughter , Lisa, will be busy with the new baby and family and my other daughter, Louise, in addition to being a proud Auntie, will be busy with her thriving Yoga and Horse business. Check out her blog at www.yogawithlouise.blogspot.com.
On the eve of our trek, as we check our lists two or three times to be sure we havn't missed anything, we are thinking of good friends and family that we leave in the North and of good friends who await our rejoining them in the South. Love to you all....

No comments:

Post a Comment